CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Look who's standing!


Of course I didn't snap the picture until she was starting to sit back down! But little Emmylou is now standing on her own without any help!

I've almost got my Newsboy hat pattern perfected. It's taking me WAY too long to get this pattern just right. I obsess over it for a day, then give up on it for a few weeks (or months...).








But it's almost there. Just a little more tweaking.

I've also added another hat to my collection. And of course I had to take Emma out and snap some pictures so I could list it in my Etsy shop. Here's a few shots we got:








In other news, my poor little man is sick with the stomach flu:( I'm hoping that nobody else catches it. Wishful thinking, huh?

0 comments: