CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Works In Progress (WIP) Wednesday

Another new tradition for our blog. Every Wednesday I’ll be posting about the projects I am currently working on.

This week I’ve been working on another skirty for Emma. It’s made of 100% wool yarn-- so not only is it cute, it also works as a diaper cover! This is the second one that I have made for her. The first one didn’t turn out so cute since I ended up running out of yarn...





I'm just about finished with it. All that's left is weaving in my loose ends and making a drawstring.

This week I also started making some wool capris for Emma for Spring. You know, for when it finally starts to get a little warmer… (Can you tell I’m SO over this cold weather?)
I just love the bright colors!


I also plan on making a trip over to Mandi’s so we can have a bunny sew-a-thon, since Easter is sneaking up on us. We’ll be using the
Bailey Bunny pattern from Bit of Whimsy Dolls. Emma already has one bunny using the pattern, but another won’t hurt!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Yes, we need to do the bunny sew-a-thon...I can get out my other machine so we can sew at the same time ;D

Mike, Valerie, Jacob, & Emma Verhoeven said...

Oh yes Mandi! I totally forgot you have two machines!