CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wooden Letters

When Emma was just a couple of months old my dad made some wooden letters for us to hang in her room. Until this week they've been sitting propped up on her dresser just waiting to be painted and hung.


I finally got my butt in gear and got it done! I painted the letters pink and went with a lime-ish ribbon to hang them with. I attached the ribbon to the back of the letters with a staple gun. Now when I say my blood, sweat, and tears went into this I mean it! I ended up staple gunning my hand my first try at attaching the ribbon. How did this happen you ask?? Who knows! I obviously wasn't paying attention to which end the staples come out of. Definitely not my brightest moment.



I have to say that I really love how this project turned out. Thanks for the awesome letters, Dad!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

I swear that E says Pepaw! It is so him! So cute. Great job Pepaw and Valerie!

Mandi said...

1) I'm glad your hand is ok
2) Those letters are super-cute!
3) Where are the blonde jokes?
4) You know I'm only kidding about #3 ;D