CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring...? Is that you??

Spring is knocking at our door. And I am so eager to answer! Although it has been rainy and cold these past few days, we have had some warm and sunny days thrown in.

Mike, with jacob in tow, planted a few different varieties of flowering bulbs throughout our yard this past fall. While taking a walk around our yard we were pleasantly suprised to see them all starting to shoot up!







Hopefully within the next couple of weeks we will have beautiful SPRING flowers popping up eveywhere.

2 comments:

Jenn/Memaw said...

Ok, U would think I am the only person that is reading these...lol. At least though you know I read it! Cute pictures of her butt! I will make sure to show your dad the bulbs! Love you tons!

Mike, Valerie, Jacob, & Emma Verhoeven said...

Jenn, you probably are one of the only ones reading it! LOL! It's OK though, I'd do it just for you anyway ;)