CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pity party

This pregnancy has been very rough on me so far. When I first found out I was pregnant I told myself that I was going to try and enjoy every minute of it since this will be our last.

So far I have failed miserably at that attempt. It's so hard to be optimistic when I'm feeling the way that I do. I've been horribly sick, extremely tired, and very irritable. I can hardly keep up with the most simplest of tasks: waking up, feeding my kids, feeding myself, laundry, and dishes.

In fact, we've eaten out more than ever. Mike has been doing ALL of the dishes. The kids are in disposable diapers. The only meal the kids have sat down at the table to eat is dinner--when I do cook it. My house is a MESS.

I really want to feel better. I want to feel like me again. My midwife prescribed me with Zofran which has really been helping take the ease off of my "morning" (or should I say all day) sickness. But I still just don't feel right.

I really hope this all ends with the first trimester.

On a good note, Jacob just celebrated his 3rd birthday! We had a great time with a couple of good friends, family, and neighbors. Jacob had a blast. I'll be sure to post all about it soon!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

As you know I have been feeling so the same way and I have to say it looks brighter at the end of the tunnel! So hang in there...As I feel better you will know your not that far behind! Love you and so happy to be sharing this time with you!