CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

This week in our life...

Jacob has been spitting up a lot lately. I have him back on his medicine and we even tried to switch to a different brand of bottle. Nothing seems to be working though. We went through 10 bibs yesterday! I hope he grows out of this soon! The laundry is getting ridiculous between my clothes being spit up on, his clothes being spit up on, the receiving blankets, and the bibs!

He's also watching TV now, which is nice. It occupies him for a little bit now. I always said how I hated when people use the TV as a babysitter. But I guess when you become a parent your views change a little. Especially wen you have a baby like Jacob who requires so much constant attention!

I've been trying to give him more tummy time lately. Most of the time he hates it, but if he's ever going to crawl he needs to be on his belly. I had him playing on his tummy with the toy Nona got him for Christmas. He enjoyed that for a few minutes!

He seems to have been less cranky this week, which I am very thankful for!

I've been on a crocheting kick lately and I made the baby a new hat that matches the outfit that Nanny made him and the scarf I made him. It's so cute! And not too bad for my first attempt at making a hat! I'm posting a picture of it so you all can see!

I hope you enjoy the pictures from this past week & the two videos.

xoxo; Val, Mike, & Jacob






Here is the video of Jacob watching his Baby Einstein DVD




And here is the video of him playing on his tummy!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

YOU ARE Just one AWESOME MOM!!! We are so freaken proud of you and how you are doing with your move and handling all of those wet bibs!! LOL

We miss Jacob, although it feels like you are close by with all the updates!

Love you all tons,
Jenn & Dad